Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Inspiration Please

Wouldn't it be great if we could jump in our cars, toodle down the road, and find the exact spot to find some inspiration?


Or drive to the nearest Home Depot and pick some up off the shelf?


I got to thinking about Inspiration the other day, and as I thought, I perused the Net for pics. As I did, it got me to thinking about how to search. Which then led me to think even further outside my usual M.O. (as in "modus operandi"), which then led me to these:




I gotta tell you, when I saw these, I almost forgot what I was looking for in the first place. I just couldn't get over that somewhere on this planet there are people who actually DO stuff like this. Talk about Inspired! 

So anywayz...

I thought I'd offer up a little nudge here. Just poke at you for a minute to see if you might get your own Creative Self fired up. To see if maybe you could step outside your comfort zone for a minute or five and discover all that delicious creative stuff that's simmering inside of YOU.

That's all.





No comments: