Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Please Vote for the Cutest Baby EVER...

It is not my norm, but this is close to my heart so I'm going to put it up here and ask that you PLEASE go and vote. The baby is my Great Niece, daughter to my darling niece, Kelsea. She IS the cutest baby ever! And while I am aware of my bias, when you go see this child's picture you may just agree. Either way, I would be ever so grateful if you'd vote AND go back and vote again tomorrow (and the next day and the next). It would mean the world to ALL of us! My thanks in advance!


Kelsea has entered Adeline in a contest for the cover of American Baby magazine.  If you feel so inclined, please click on the link and vote for the cutest baby EVER!  You have to sit through a 5 second commercial, and then confirm the entry, but it only takes about 30 seconds.  You can vote daily.

No comments: