Friday, August 10, 2012

Aprons!

Well then, it's been a good long while since the WoodWitch shop on Etsy was up and running. Almost two years! But now...it seems that there is a new wind blowin'...and it's blowing aprons. That's right. Aprons. You see, I have many talents (grin), among them, sewing. Used to make most of my clothes when I was in high school because I was a little peanut and my mom couldn't shop at Bloomingdale's which was, at that time, the only place one could buy "Juniors". So...I made my own. Even made my prom gowns. Can you imagine???

Anywayz...

The shop has reopened and I'm posting it here so ya'll can go over and have a look-see. Maybe even spread the word. You know, it won't be long before that Christmas list is going to need attending. So...shop early and beat the rush! There are new aprons added daily, so if you don't see one that absolutely knocks yer socks off, just be sure to bookmark the page so you can go back and visit in a few. Either way, I think you'll find them fun and funky...and remember: all hand crafted with my loving hands. Only good vibes going on while I sew...good vibes, good music, good company (that would be my Bruzer, of course). FUN! FUN! FUN!

So then....here is the link:

WoodWitch Enterprises on Etsy

P.S. Bruzer watching the action:


No comments: