Saturday, March 23, 2019

...NOW I Get It!

Hello My People ~

I have returned at long last because I FINALLY figured out that Google is NOT doing away with my Blog but rather the "Google+" feature. I kept trying to figure out how in the world they could do such a thing (about the Blog, I mean) and then, after allllll these months I realized what the hell they were talking about.

Sometimes, I'm not such a quick study.

Anywayz....

I had stopped posting because I figured it was futile. Hence my absence. Now that I know...I shall commence with the JOYful meanderings and hope that I haven't lost all my readers. Otherwise...I'm just beginning anew...and the Universe will bring more Peoples from new places.

So...on that note...just a quick update:

I have FINALLY taken that next step to selling my art work. It's taken me a very long time and a host of conversations with some of my closest Tribe to realize that I AM good enough.

Bet you didn't know I had my own doubts, did ya?
(grin)

I've had prints made of FIVE of my favorite pieces, along with blank cards (of same pieces) and am now in the process of loading all that stuff to my Etsy shop where folks can purchase one (or FIVE!) for themselves. This is a slow and tedious process...but one that I will embrace fully as I navigate these very new waters. If you happen to be curious, interested, or simply in the market for some fabulous original works of art, you can find the {blank} cards already in my shop here:

Olivia Art by Woodwitch

{Just to be clear: the Woodwitch name is one I've had for too many years to let go of now. So, don't be confused by that. "Olivia Art" is the moniker for my original art works. They are my own...and ME would be "C. Olivia Strate" OR Camille Olivia OR Camille Olivia Strate. Did I just make matters more confusing????}

And...lastly...here is just one of the five for your enJOYment. It is called "Red Boots". It happens to be my favorite.


Big hugs to ALL of you. And thanks for sticking with me!

C. Olivia ~~~


No comments: