Sunday, July 2, 2017

sign posts

Seems to me there are lots of folks who've forgotten or simply don't notice just how much Magick abounds. Some call it "miracle". Others, "luck". And still others..."coincidence". But, no matter what you call it, it HAPPENS.

A LOT.

We get so caught up in the minutia of daily Life, we forget to pay attention. We forget just how Magickal a sunrise is. Or a bird's song. Or a pup looking at you with those eyes all full of Love. Or the touch of a child's hand. Or a stranger lending a hand. Or a butterfly alighting on your hand. Or...

I'm guessing you get the point.

Over the course of the past decade, much has happened to lead me to a rather large shift in perspective. For all the pain and suffering I imposed on myself, I can see now that much of that "suffering" was of my own doing. Because, just as JOY is a choice, so then is SUFFERING. And when we choose to look for Joy, and give suffering the boot, we open ourselves to the Magick I speak of now. The Magick that is the Source of All Life. The Magick of a Universe so vast, our puny Human minds can't come close to grasping Its magnitude. Magick that not only abounds, but is a part of each and every one of us.

Think about how Life begins.

It is nothing more than a gooey smear of fluids, combined in a warm, nutrient rich environment, where it melds together to form a fetus. And then...a Being!

If that ain't Magick, I don't know what is.

I offer this today because I think it needs remembering. I think we are in such a tumultuous moment that if we don't remember just how much Magick there is, we might have our Spirits crushed by the weight of the madness. We don't need to go there. Remember...

it's ALL about choices.




No comments: