Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Book You Really Must Have ....

If you are an artist (aren't we ALL?) or wish to hone your craft, this is the book you absolutely MUST have. It's titled: The Muse Is In: An Owner's Manual to Your Creativity. It is by the marvelous Jill Badonsky; and if you've read here before, you already know what a huge fan I am. If not, click on the link and get a load of her site. It's fantastically FUN!

I'm not going to write another review as I just did that over on Amazon. If you click the link (on the title above), you'll see that review there. If not, then do. The short of it is, in my not-so-humble opinion, this book is likely to be the ONE book that will change you and your craft forever. Then again, you're not me and maybe it won't. But wouldn't it be terrific if you found new ways to be more of who you are?

I thought so.

So, without further ado, go check it out. You're worth the $14, doncha think?


No comments: