Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cam's Stand-in (can you believe it???)

Hello, Humans. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Bruzer, companion of the Human you know as Camille Olivia (or Cams or Olivia or that lady from JoyZAChoice). I am acting as her stand-in today as she seems to be immersed in some sort of silence ritual. I am not quite sure what to call it; suffice to say, she has been a bit unlike herself lately and I have heard her talking in her sleep (yes, she really does that) recently about her negligence on the Blog. So, I thought I might ease her mind just a bit and step in on her behalf. I am pleased to be here.

For those of you who are as yet unaware of who I am (I'm not sure how you could be since she writes about me all the time. But then...maybe you're new here. No matter....), I am the little curly guy (as she calls me) who came to live with her last year. Together we enjoy the glorious adventures on this planet you call Earth. I also happen to be quite fond of writing and, being the Human that she is, she has generously allowed me to use her computer whenever I wish. Below is a photo my Human took for her amusement. Now you know who I am. Pleased to meet you.



Now, before you go screaming into the night that it is impossible for a Dog to have his own Blog (or use a keyboard), let me assure you: it is QUITE possible. Dogs (and cats too) are quite adept at such tasks but usually are not heard from because their Humans don't get it. I am one of the "lucky" ones. My Human does get it and she also encourages me to share my talents with those who are as extraordinary as she is. To that end, I take time from my busy schedule to share an occasional missive. If you would care to visit my Blog, you can find it here: Bruzer'sWhisperz. I also have a page that offers free eCards. These cards are my Human's designs, but she has graciously allowed me to post them on my Blog. It seems that I have a much larger following than she (at least for now); something that both amuses and mystifies her. Such is the delight of living with this Human.

Moving on to the meat of this missive: I had an idea this morning that I thought would be a good way to honor both my Human and one of her closest friends. These two Human Females are quite the duo; both are incredibly gifted, albeit in different ways. They are also both huge Critter Lovers. Because of their extraordinary talents, I wanted to take a moment to honor them. I also thought it would be a terrific way to help those of you who frequent my Human's blog if you happen to be among those who shop early to beat the rush. My Human suddenly realized (just the other day) that the holiday season is just around the corner. This being so, she began her yearly process of making a list of those she intends to gift. As I watched her go through this process, it occurred to me that perhaps this could be my way of contributing to all the thoughtful Humans who enjoy this time of year as well.

So, without further ado, I will direct you to my Blog where you may read and then peruse the marvelous works that are currently available to any who wish to shop. The title of the piece is:

"Unusual Humans with Extraordinary Gifts"

I hope you enjoy my offerings. And rest assured, my Human will be along soon. She sends her regards, as do I.

Go well!

No comments: