Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Letter to my Lovelies ~

My Dearest Fellow Travelers ~

It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't getting "enough" of my joyful little meanderings. While this is fantastically inspiring to me (to hear you asking for MORE!), I must take a moment to share a few things with you, in the name of full disclosure. (YIKES! That sounds awfully legalese, huh?)

As much as I love writing here, sometimes it just isn't doable. For a whole lot of reasons I'd rather not get into. Not because I wish to be in any way mysterious. Only because I feel none of my reasons would lend to the vibe of this Blog....JOY. Rather than writing outside that arena, I choose to not write at all. Also, there are simply days when there are other things that need my attention. Well, so much for not giving you any reasons.

The point is this: I LOVE writing this Blog. And I adore your feedback and your loyalty. It truly does make my day to hear from you...and know that I have had an impact on your Life. This, more than anything, is what makes me keep coming back to share.

So, you have my promise: I will do my very best to post as often as possible. In the interim, please know that your readership, your questions, and your commentary mean the world to me.

Wishing you all the most JoyFul day!

My heart~
Camille Olivia

No comments: