Sunday, October 18, 2009

a word from the Prez

I still don't understand why so many people feel the need to criticize this beautiful man, but I suppose there will always be those who mask their fear with hateful commentary. I don't much care for 'politics' either. I, too, know how hard it is to trust those in office as we have been duped so many times. But the fact remains that unless somebody can come up with a solution to 'politics', we might be better served to listen with our hearts and support this man in his endeavors to spread peace. How bad can that be???

To that end, I'm posting this short video to help spread the message further. I'm thrilled that he takes the time to do these things. And I don't give a rip what anyone else thinks: this man wants peace for ALL nations. For all the world. All the rest is just semantics. Let us join him in his efforts to spread the love!

No comments: