Saturday, June 20, 2009

have to share this, because it just seems so....timely.
my dear sorella sent it to me, just because.
and it brought a smile
instantly.
so here you are.

Shine ~

Is it possible that the reality I am experiencing is not real?
It is the soul that encourages this question.
And now comes The Answer to everything. Here it is...
ALL CHANGE IS FOR THE BETTER.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHANGE FOR THE WORSE.
Life says for me to tell You This:
Nothing needs fixing;
Everything desires a Celebration.
You were made to bend
so that you would find
all of the many miracles at your feet.
You were made to stretch
so that you would discover,
your own beautiful face of Heaven
just above
all that you think you must shoulder.
When I appeal to God to speak to me,
I'm feeling just as small and alone as you might be.
But this is when, for no particular reason at all,
I begin to shine.

Em Claire
© 2007

No comments: