Sunday, May 24, 2009

WoodWitch On Etsy!


Well now...since I've closed down my JoyZAChoice site, it's time to get creative! Look over there to the right...and you'll see just a few of the treasures that are available in my Etsy Shop. There are wands and runes and art and kindness cards...and some new things about to arrive too...but you'll have to keep checking in to see! (doncha just love the suspense?!)

So, here's the deal...for the next few days (until May 31st, 2009), I've got the wands at half price. So...now there's no excuse to wait! You know you want one...who doesn't enJOY making Magick??? So, scoot on over there and have a look. More added every week, so make sure you come back again...and again!

AND...if there's something in particular you're looking for, just let me know. I'll see what I can do for ya! Ya know...there's nothing more fun than crafting one's world. And you don't have to be a "witch" to do it! We ALL have Magick...every single one of us. Difference between those who 'make it happen' and those who don't...is belief. Do YOU believe in Magick?

No comments: