Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merriest Christmas to ALL!

Lots has been going on 'round here in the past month and a half. Much of it is going to be kept private as I have no desire to spread anything less than utter JOY. That's not to say these happenings have been "negative", as they have not. They have, however, been a bit trying. And "trying" is not joyous. So I shall keep it to meself and carry on, as I have been. You can be sure (for those of you wondering) that life is, indeed, GRAND! I'm happy to have these things going on else I'd not be making any progress.

'Nuf said about THAT.

I do want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and an equally Happy New Year. I shan't apologize for what some might consider politically incorrect language. Never have given two hoots about political correctness or people telling me how I can or cannot speak. I am neither Christian nor religious. I do, however, celebrate the season of joyful renewal...and that is all there is to it! So then...have yourself a wonderful holiday, however you choose to celebrate, and I'll be back 'round in the next few weeks. Until then....CHEERS!


No comments: