Thursday, October 3, 2013

HallieArt! An Amazing Little Dog




It is not uncommon for me to find or be sent all sorts of goodies about critters. I am, after all, the consummate critter lover. Very often I begin my day with videos and/or postings about some critter or other who has/is/does wonderful things for its Human or fellow critters. I am always grateful, and usually amazed at what they can do. I know firsthand just how awesome the Four Leggeds, Feathered, Scaled, and Crawly things are. I keep them in my world for a reason!

Today, whilst perusing my emails, I found a video about a pup named Hallie. Her story is more than magnificent. And her art? Well, let's just say that there is most definitely some serious magick goin' on with this little critter. Lest I overdo the whole ga-ga thang, I'm just going to provide the link to her website. I am absolutely certain you will enjoy all of her offerings.

And, by the way, her Human ain't all bad either! But please don't take my word for it. Go see for yourself. This is a wonderful, joy-filled site and very much worth your time.

HONEST!

HalliEArt

No comments: