Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hedonistic Sustainability

I'm a big fan of TED. The talks range from the completely esoteric to political, ecological, sociological, medical, artistic...well hell...they're all over the place and pretty much cover the whole spectrum of Life as we live it. Brilliant minds who take the stage for (usually) no more than 17 minutes to share what they've discovered and inspire the rest of us to discover our own outer edges. Good stuff ALL.

Today's email (they usually come once or twice a week) had one video that sounded so interesting, I stopped what I was doing to watch. And BOYHOWDY...was I ever glad I did. This guy and his designs are mind-boggling. His name is Bjarke Ingels. He hails from Copenhagen, Denmark. And the guy is a noholdsbarredoverthetopGENIUS! I don't often post videos, but this one was a MUST. Grab yourself a beverage and sit for a few (22 and a half) minutes. C'mon! You can spare THAT!). I'm tellin' ya...this is terrific stuff!

Hedonistic Sustainability by Bjarke Ingels

P.S. If, for some reason, you cannot get there, just shoot me an email and I'll send it to you directly. I tested the link...and it works for me. But sometimes stuff happens.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

No comments: