There is a woman who does many amazing things to help as many folks as she can. Her name is "Mother Connie" and one of her sites is "Mother Connie Sez". This woman awarded my Blog with the "Stylish Blogger" honor. Imagine that! So, as requested, I am going to continue this river of gratitude by following said instructions and allowing this wave to grow.
First I am to thank and link back to the person who gave me the award. That, of course, is Mother Connie.
Next I am to share 7 things about myself (uh-oh).
Then list 15 other great bloggers.
Lastly, I must contact those bloggers to let them know about their award.
Mother Connie Sez...a fun and inspiring site that just oozes this woman's love for life. Thank you Miz Connie!
Now the scary part...7 things about moi...
- I am the consummate neat-freak. Love when things are all tidy and clean. Cleaning is my meditation.
- I adore critters. ALL of 'em. (well, okay...not ALL. Not too crazy about the parasitic types.)
- I lived in Nashville for almost 2 years, in pursuit of the ever-elusive recording contract. Yep. I'm a singer/songwriter/guitar picker. (never did get that contract, but it sure was fun tryin'.)
- I talk to trees. (and they talk back. No. I'm not crazy.)
- I'm a terrific cook. Love to cook. Love to eat. Love to feed people.
- I drive a PURPLE Toyota pickup truck.
- When I moved to Taos, NM, I took my dog, my cat and my 2 chickens with me. (you shoulda seen the looks on peoples faces when I'd open the back of the truck and let the chickens out to stretch. It was a HOOT!)
And now...for those other terrific bloggers: (they are in no particular order. They are ALL fantastic!)
- Honor Yourself
- Heal Pain Naturally
- The Muse Is In
- Bodacious Boomer
- These Are My Words, Man
- AirJohn61's Blog
- Random Thoughts
- Being Queen
- Into the Mist
- Beyond the Shelterbelt
- Dancing Fire
- Feather Spirits
- The Soaring Impulse
- Feisty Side of Fifty
I realize there are lots of links here...and you may not get to them all right now. No worries. They're ALL worth visiting (in my not-so-humble opinion) and you may just find something really valuable whilst you meander through. Most of them are folks who are just sharing their experiences; some of them have stuff you can buy. But not many. I don't fault anyone for tryin' to make a buck. Especially when they've got groovy stuff. Up to you. In any case, I have found these sites to be both inspired and inspiring. There's not enough time in the day to visit them all every day, but I do my best to drop in at least once a week. And so...
Thank you again to Mother Connie. And to all of you who come visit me here. You are ALL treasures to me.
Wishing you a SPLENDID SUNDAY!