Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Living Livee

And here we go!

After more than a decade here at JoyZAChoice, this Blossoming Being has decided it's time to S-T-R-E-T-C-H. I will continue to post here too, and take on the challenge of TWO blogs with optimistic enthusiasm. If you will click on the link below, you'll find my first post. And Introduction of sorts. Rather than repeat what's already there, I'll just say this:

Welcome to my other world.

{For my die-hard fans: please do not dismay. LivingLivee will be just as mindful as JoyZAChoice, with the added bonus of no limitations. I promise not to post any Ickiness or otherwise unpleasant stuff. It just ain't my nature to do any of that nonsense. Grins and giggles and a little snortin' through me nose...{

Carry on, my friends ~~~

LivingLivee.com


#LivingLivee #CamilleOlivia #CamilleOliviaStrate #JoyZAChoice

No comments: