Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Prime My Body

As you may or may not have heard, there is a LOT of talk going 'round about the use of hemp extract for medicinal purposes. But really, it's nothing "new". Hemp extract has been used for THOUSANDS of years for more things than you can shake a stick at. Clothing, rope, textiles, healing, and so many health benefits that were I to list them all, I'd likely lose you.

Point is, the stuff is more than some snake oil nonsense. It is, honest-to-Pete, a marvelous elixir that has helped many people overcome such maladies as severe chronic pain, menstrual irritations, intestinal ickiness (okay. that's not a medical term. but it paints the picture, don't you think?), and skin problems. These are but a few of the many.

Now, as most of you know, I don't often "advertise" on this Blog because I didn't intend it to be a "commercial" platform. HOWEVER (isn't there always?...), from time to time I do post such things mostly because the product is just too awesome to overlook and/or it is something a friend may be involved with. Either way, whenever I have posted these things, it is always with deep trust. Both for the product/service AND the person involved. This is one such occasion.

My dear friend, Maureen Sellars, was diagnosed with RA not long ago. She and I have known each other for decades. She's also my numero uno competitive champion. We used to shoot pool, and play tennis, and generally compete with each other (back in the day). She's also the only woman who's ever been able to beat me at pool more than fifty percent of the time. That's sayin' something! But really, she is more a sister to me than a friend. More than that, she is part of my Tribe. I trust her implicitly. And when it comes to matters of health, I know she's done her homework. When she sent me a bottle of this stuff (around my birthday), I couldn't wait to give it a go. After hearing how much it helped her, I was anxious to see if it might do the same for me.

{A little Aside here: I was going to launch into a whole dissertation on my experience with the oil, as well as Maureen's and another lady friend of hers. I have opted to forgo said dissertation. Instead, I am going to post links below so you can do your own reading, if you wish.}

The short version of that dissertation is this: if you suffer from any sort of malady that has, thus far, eluded the medical community, you really ought to have a look at these products. They are nothing short of miraculous. 

I. KID. YOU. NOT.



So, without further ado, here are some links for more information:

Maureen's product site: MoJo PrimeMyBody

How Cannabidiol Works: Elixinol

CBD Oil Review: Supplemental Police

For Intestinal Disorders: Medical Jane

Benefits of Cannabinoids: The 49+ Benefits of CBD & THC & The Endocannabinoid System

I do hope you'll have a look around. This is NOT the kind of thing that gets you "high". The oils and other products are completely legal, in ALL states, and have no psychotropic properties.

Wishing you good health and great JOY!

Cheers ~~~




No comments: