Monday, January 20, 2014

The Feisty Side of Fifty


About five years ago, shortly after I'd published my book (Whispers: The Often Subtle Sometimes Rowdy Voice of Truth), I was asked to do an interview on BlogTalkRadio with the lovely Mary Eileen Williams, owner of Feisty Side of Fifty website. I'd forgotten all about that interview. Today, whilst Googling  myself (for those of you who are snickering, you obviously don't know how valuable that is if you're wanting to get your stuff "out there". so quit yer judging and let's get on wit it.) I saw the link and decided to listen. It's really amazing how five years can change things. Although everything I said was and still remains true, the answers I'd give today might be a little different than those I gave five years ago. That's how life is, huh?

Anyway, although I don't often promote on this blog (myself, that is), I do feel there is nothing wrong with a little self-promotion every now and then. Especially when one is wanting to sell one's books without the help of an agent, manager, etc. This would be Me. So until I rustle up said manager, I shall, on occasion, do this self-promoting and hope that ya'll will spread the word too. Book sales are a GOOD thing, you know?

So, without further ado, if you'd like to have a listen (it's about 18 minutes), here's the link:

Camille Olivia Strate on BlogTalkRadio

P.S. If you've decided to go buy my book after all, you will find it HERE.

No comments: